The Savoy Resort & Spa on the island of Mahé not only convinces with its 700 m² pool which is the largest swimming pool in the Seychelles, but also with a first class location right on the famous Beau Vallon beach and an outstanding service of the extra class.
The Seychelles are one of the most popular holiday destinations worldwide, especially for recreation-seeking travellers with a high demand for luxury. It’s the number one dream destination. Reasons are: long white sandy beaches, azure blue sea and the amazing tropical nature.
This five-star hotel offers a total of 160 modern guest rooms and suites, complemented by a spacious balcony or terrace, which invariably offers breathtaking views of the tropical garden or the endless blue Indian Ocean. Promoting a light, airy and spacious feel; all rooms extend over a minimum of 40sqm and are complete with individually controlled air conditioning. What’s more, the idyllic setting means you can enjoy breathtaking views over the resort gardens or the tropical ocean from your private, fully furnished balcony or terrace. The 24-hour butler fulfils individual wishes of the demanding hotel guest.
A special level of attention is gained at the Hotel Savoy's culinary delights: Three restaurants with international and local gourmets serve to satisfy the guests. Meal times are never boring at Savoy Resort & Spa. Offering a fine selection of foods from major European countries including France, Germany, Spain and Italy; our halal menus also include a variety of speciality dishes from Russia, China and the Arabian Peninsula. The nicest comfort is the 24-hour in-room dining service.
In the Savoy's spa and wellness area, body and mind experience pure relaxation, as a caring expert team ensures pampering moments based on Eastern traditions with Western influences. At 5,800m², Savoy Spa offers a truly unique and tranquil setting in which you cannot fail to unwind. Perfectly located amid the lush green mountains and a mere stone’s throw from the tempting shores of Beau Vallon Beach, the luxurious spa features 9 fully equipped Treatment Suites .With gym facilities that boast state-of-the-art Matrix equipment, the adjoining Pilates and Yoga Pavilion assures a calm and peaceful setting that promotes a feeling of inner peace. The wet facilities include a Russian Banya and exclusive to Savoy Spa, you can experience the Ice fountain Hammam. The swimming pool features a cascading waterfall and a hydro-massage pool. Serving up an ace, the first-class fully equipped tennis courts complete the comprehensive facilities.
IN SEVENTH HEAVEN
Weddings in Seychelles are always a hit but for the ultimate fairy tale setting and a whole lot of extras; the wedding experts of the hotel know how to host the perfect day. With wedding organisers to help you with your celebratory themes; you can enjoy decorative ice sculptures, a flower arch and stands, traditional garlands/corsages for the wedding party, guest books, a multi-tiered wedding cake and many more. You are sure to have a wedding day to remember.
Text: Petra Dietz
Heaven on earth: Special Honeymoon Offer at Savoy Resort & Spa
- A complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, a honeymoon cake and a fruit basket will be a welcome gift
- The bride can indulge with a 25% discount for the spa
- Enjoy 1 night free on a booked meal plan if you stay at Savoy Resort & Spa for 7 nights
- A reduction on the “Bed and Breakfast" rate is available when you book a second room for your children at half the price of your own room
- Take advantage of our 15% discount when you book with Savoy Resort & Spa 60 days in advance
Savoy Resort & Spa
Beau Vallon, Box 400, Mahé Island, Seychelles
Fon: +248 439 2000
Fotos: © 2015 Savoy Resort & Spa
GOOD TO KNOW
Savoy Resort & Spa is located on the Seychelles island of Mahé, where you also find the capital of the Seychelles - Victoria. The hotel is located on the beautiful Beau Vallon beach. The international airport is about 20 minutes away.
- 160 rooms and suites
- free Wi-Fi
- child services (charged)
- kids club
- concierge service
- terrace and garden
- meeting/banquet facilities
- free parking
- airport transfer (charged)
WELL-BEING & SPORT
- 700m² outdoor pool
- pool and beach towels
- 5800m² spa & wellness centre with hammam, sauna, hot tub, massage und treatments
- fitness centre
- water sport activities: located right on the beautiful beach of Beau-Vallon - to the left of the hotel. For an extra charge, both motorised and non-motorised water sport activities are available for our guests to enjoy. Non-motorised water sport activities include: body boarding, wind-surfing, canoeing, hobby-cats and snorkelling. Motorised water sport activities include: water-skiing, banana rides, parasailing and jet-skiing.
- Restaurant The Grand Savoy: open 24 hours, offers local and international cuisine, using only fresh ingredients. The menu is updated every day and includes dishes from different cuisines in the world, according to everyone's taste.
- Restaurant Pescado: specializes in the preparation of fresh seafood dishes delivered directly from the ocean.
- Mahek Restaurant: Indian gourmet restaurant decorated in a traditional antique style with "show cooking kitchen".
- Beach Bar / Bar Gecko: The beach bar is open daily from 10 am until 1am. Guests can sample juices from tropical fruits, in-house cocktails, rum-based liqueurs and a variety of sangria wines from own production. The bar also offers freshly prepared panini, sandwiches and salads. In the evening there is live entertainment with the best musicians of the island. Throughout the summer, guests can enjoy a varied Mexican menu, served with tequila-inspired cocktails.
MUST DO & MUST SEE
- Explore the underwater world – make a snorkelling or diving trip.
- Discover the capital Victoria.
- Visit Moyenne Island. The smallest national park in the world inspires with its large population of Seychelles giant turtles.
- Book a helicopter tour to visit another island or simply enjoy the spectacular view of the islands and the sea at sunset.