In picturesque south-eastern Vietnam lies the Con Dao archipelago, home of the Six Senses Con Dao. A luxury resort that sets new standards with regard to design, sustainability and service. Its modern, award-winning architecture is spectacular, yet nonetheless succeeds in blending perfectly into the fabulous landscape with its lush, tropical mangrove forests.
Access to the fifty spectacular villas, each of which boasts a private infinity pool, is via an individual wooden bridge. The luxury domiciles lie along a white sandy beach in front of a wildly-romantic mountain landscape. The design of each villa has been carefully thought out and planned into the dunes with the greatest of care. A breathtaking ocean view is opened up to the guests. The butterfly-style roofs provide light and openness, as well as a shaded area for pool and terrace. Comfort and service are perfectly united here: each guest is assisted by a personal butler.
THE MARKET AREA
The market square is a popular meeting place at the resort. It is the centre of a small village, with the main road and square reminiscent of the small villages that can still be found inland. The traditional houses feature native works of art by local artists as well as a Six Senses gallery, the LIFE activity centre, a conference room and a library. This is a wonderful place in which to stroll, make yourself at home on one of the terraces and enjoy the delicious food and drinks with views of the beach.
ENJOYMENT WITH A VIEW
The superb resort restaurant awaits its guests on the top of a sand dune, between sea and river. Here, near the beach, guests have a grandiose view across to the surrounding islands. The various couches and sofas at the dining tables make enjoying the panorama even more relaxing. A traditional dinner comes courtesy of the open kitchen typical of Vietnam and a deli, where guests can help themselves quickly and simply. The wine cellar and the chef’s table are directly on the beach, perfect for those of a romantic nature.
BALANCE OF THE SENSES
With its therapeutic treatments the acclaimed Six Senses Spa offers a balance of the senses. Various body and beauty care applications focus on establishing harmony between body and soul. What do all of these have in common? They deliver heavenly relaxation in a Garden of Eden.
In the current arrangement "Stay & Fly" domestic flights and many other services are included. Should the international flights arrive in the evening one night in a corresponding hotel in Ho Chi Minh City is reserved for free as well - also with arranged transfers from / to the airport. Of course, guests have VIP status and access to the VIP lounge. You can book "Stay & Fly" as early as three nights and is valid up to October 2016th.
GOOD TO KNOW
In picturesque south-eastern Vietnam lies the Con Dao archipelago, home of the Six Senses Con Dao. Approximately 230 km to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). Nearest airport is Co Ong Airport, just 45 minutes from Ho Chi Minh. The airport is well served by airlines and private jets.
- 50 villas with private infinity pools
- villas with one, three or four bedrooms
- Butler Service
- By the Beach –fine Vietnamese cuisine with French elements, directly on the beach above the sand dunes.
- Deli’cious – Mediterranean cuisine and delicious treats from the patisserie.
- Vietnamese at the Market – traditional Vietnamese cuisine with an emphasis on regional specialties of the country, extensive wine list with over 250 wines.
WELL-BEING & SPORT
- The Market Area: Crafts of local artists. The Six Senses Gallery, the activities center LIFE, a meeting room and a library.
- The Six Senses Spa offers a variety of treatments with essences and herbs, concentrated on the balance of body, mind and soul.
- Gym, volleyball, biking, kayaking and snorkeling. For an additional fee the staff arrange motorized water sports, catamaran, scuba diving and excursions.
MUST DO & MUST SEE
- Visit the hotel's cooking school
- Excursions into the only National Park in Vietnam, which is committed to the protection of turtles.